CLICK ON THE ANSWER TO SEE
IF YOU ARE CORRECT!
THIS QUIZ IS FROM THE STORY OF EXODUS
READ ALL ABOUT IT IN EXODUS 1 - 14
CLICK ON THE CORRECT ANSWER OR ANSWERS
1. In Exodus 1, what did Pharoah do to the children of Israel?
A. Gave them a party
B. Sent them out of Egypt.
C. Made them his slaves.
2. When the Israelites called out because of their suffering (2:24) ________.
A. God heard them
B. God ignored them
C. God remembered His promise to them.
3. Who did God send to lead His people out of Egypt?
4. When Moses tried to help his people in his own way by killing a taskmaster,
A. Pharoah got scared and let everyone go.
B. Moses was put in prison.
C. Moses had to run for his life.
5. In what amazing way did God speak to Moses in the desert?
A. Through an angel.
B. With a trumpet.
C. In a burning bush.
6. Who did God say in Exodus 3:14 was sending him to Egypt?
A. An angel was sending him.
B. "I AM" was sending him.
C. No one was sending him.
7. When Moses returned and told Pharoah to let Israel go, what did he do?
A. Said he was sorry and would let them go right away.
B. Said he would think about it at the next Pharoah meeting.
C. Said he didn't know God and would not let them go.
8. So what did God send to change Pharoah's mind (chapters 7-11) ?
A. An earthquake
B. A Flood
C. Ten Plaques
9. Choose which of these were some of the plagues:
E. Hail mixed with fire
10. What was the last terrible plaque against Egypt?
A. Everyone got leprosy.
B. Every first born son died.
C. Every baby was killed.
11. What way did God give Israel to escape that plague?
A. To try and be really good.
B. To go to church.
C. To put the blood of the lamb on the door posts of their house.
12. What is that an amazing picture of?
A. Jesus, the lamb of God, shedding his blood for our sins.
B. That is the only answer!
13. What is the famous holiday from this day that Jewish people still celebrate
14. After the tenth plaque, what did Pharoah finally do?
A. Let the people go.
B. Made them work even harder.
C. Took a long vacation.
15. What incredible miracle did God do to finally rescue Israel from an
A. He made the palace walls fall down.
B. He sent a flood.
C. He parted the Red Sea.