CLICK ON THE ANSWER TO SEE
IF YOU ARE CORRECT!
THIS QUIZ IS FROM THE STORY OF JOSEPH
READ ALL ABOUT IT IN GENESIS 37 - 50
CLICK ON THE CORRECT ANSWER OR ANSWERS
1. Jacob, Abraham's grandson, had how many sons (Genesis 35:22)?
C. Twenty two
2. But according to Genesis 37:3, who was his favorite?
3. But how did his brothers feel about him? (vs 4 )
A. They loved him.
B. They hated him.
C. They thought he looked cool in his new coat.
4. What strange dream did Joseph have (vs 5-7)?
A. Skinny cows ate up fat cows.
B. He and his dog got caught in a cyclone.
C. All the brother
of hay bowed down to his.
5. What terrible things did Joseph's brother's do to him in chapter 37?
A. Threw him in a pit.
B.. Sold him as a slave.
C. Told their father that Joseph was dead.
6. Though he did nothing wrong, what bad thing happened to Joseph in chapter 39?
A. He was beaten up by an Egyptian gang.
B. He was falsely accused and thrown in prison.
C. Nothing - no bad things happen to t
who do right.
7. Though he continued to do right, what other sad thing happened to him in
A. He lost his get out of jail free card.
B. He was accused of another crime.
C. He was forgotten.
8. But what good thing finally happened in Chapter 41?
A. He interpreted Pharaoh's dreams.
B. He escaped jail and went back home.
C. He proved his innocence and got a retrial.
9. What two weird dreams did Pharaoh have?
A. 7 skinny cows ate 7 fat cows.
B. 7 sick ears of corn ate 7 good ears of corn.
C. 7 dwarfs ate dinner with snow white.
10. What did the dreams mean?
A. 7 years of famine would eat up all the food that had been before.
B. Feed your cows good corn or else you will be in trouble.
C. Don't ever get anchovies on your pizza.
11. What job did Pharaoh give to Joseph?
A. He made him the official dream interpreter.
B. He made him second in command of all of Egypt.
C. He mad
him to be in charge of storing up food for the famine.
12. When the famine hit, who came to Egypt to buy food?
C. Joseph's brothers
13. In the end, what did Joseph do to his brothers who had made him a slave?
A. He got revenge!
B. He never told them who he was.
C. He forgave them.
14. What amazing things did Joseph say about all his troubles? (45:7-8, 50:20)
A. That God sent me here to save us all from starvation.
B. God made him like a father to pharaoh.
C. That God meant it all for good.
15. What similar thing does God say to us today in Romans 8:28?
A. That we can save the world.
B. That we will never have problems.
C. That all things work together for good to those who love God.