CLICK ON THE ANSWER TO SEE
IF YOU ARE CORRECT!
THIS QUIZ IS FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS
READ ALL ABOUT IT IN GENESIS 1 - 11
CLICK ON THE CORRECT ANSWER OR ANSWERS
1. According to God's Word the Bible how were the heavens and earth made?
A. God made it.
B. It evolved by accident.
C. Nobody knows.
2. Genesis 1:27 says that God made man __________________.
A. To be a plant.
B. To be an animal.
C. In His own image.
3. God gave a woman to man because ________________ (2:18)
A. He wanted him to have someone to help him.
B. He didn't want him to be alone.
C. He needed someone to clean up after him.
4. God put Adam and Eve in the garden and gave only one rule. (2:16-17)
A. Don't step on the flowers.
B. Don't eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
C. Don't eat the fruit of the tree of life.
5. According to Genesis 3:6, what tempted Eve to break God's rule?
A. The tree was good for food.
B. The fruit looked good
C. It would make her wise.
6. What happened in chapter three because Adam and Eve sinned?
A. Nothing much.
B. They were kicked out of the garden.
C. They would have hard times in life and eventually die.
D. They were separated from God.
7. What terrible thing did their son, Cain do in Genesis 4?
A. He ate fruit from the tree of life.
B. He stole his brother's birthright.
C. He murdered his brother, Abel.
8. What wonderful thing happened to Enoch in Genesis 5:24?
A. He didn't die -God took him to heaven.
B. He was blessed and became rich.
C. His brothers became the oldest man in the world.
9. Why did God decide to destroy the world in Genesis 6:5-6?
A. Because every thought of man was only evil all the time.
B. Because he got tired of people.
C. He didn't. God would never punish anyone.
10. But who did God choose to rescue from the flood?
11. What did God command Noah to build? (verse 14)
A. A bridge
B. A boat
C. A building
12. Who went into the ark with Noah? (7:7-9)
A. His family.
B. His friends.
C. At least 2 of every kind of animal.
13. After the flood, what did God give as a symbol of the promise to never destroy
the earth with a flood?
A. An olive branch.
B. A grain of sand.
C. A rainbow.
14. According to Genesis 11:4, what did people do to try to make a way to heaven?
A. Built a spaceship.
B. Built a tower.
C. Built a matter transporter.
15. According to John 14:6, who or what is the only way to Heaven?
B. Being good.
***********Think about it:
Aren't you glad that God made a way for sinners like Adam and Eve. . . and us, to be
able to go to Heaven some day????