|HERE ARE SOME GREAT TRUE STORIES ABOUT JOSEPH
FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS. READ THE STORY FOR
EACH DAY AND ANSWER THE QUESTION. WE CAN
LEARN A LOT FROM WHAT HAPPENED LONG AGO TO
PUT INTO OUR LIVES TODAY!!
1. The story of Joseph. Part one. Genesis 37:1-36
Q. What does this story teach us about the way to treat those in our
2. The story of Joseph. Part two. Genesis 39:1-23
Q. Even though bad things happened to Joseph though he did
nothing wrong, what does verse 21 say us also true?
3. The Story of Joseph. Part three. Genesis 40:1-22
Q. The story of Joseph is a great example of trusting God even in hard
times, what very disappointing thing happened to Joseph in
4. The story of Joseph. Part four. Genesis 41:1-32
Q. When God asked Joseph to interpret his dreams, what did Joseph say
5. The Story of Joseph. Part five. Genesis 41:33-57
Q. How did Joseph's trouble work together for good in this story?
6. The brothers come for food. Genesis 42:1-26, 38
Q. What did the brothers finally admit in verse 21?
7. The brothers return to Egypt. Genesis 43:1-34
Q. How does this story show how God used Joseph to save his family?
8. The brothers in trouble. Genesis 44:1-34
Q. Why do you think Joseph did what he did in this story?
9. Joseph reveals his true identity. Genesis 45:1-24
Q. Verse 5 is an amazing statement of forgiveness and trust. What does
10. Jacob re-united with Joseph. Genesis 45:25-28; 46:1-7, 27-30
Q. How do you think Joseph and his father felt in this story? How did the
11. Jacob and Pharaoh. Genesis 47:1-12
Q. How does this story show how God can even work in the hearts of
powerful people to take care of us?
12. God uses Joseph to save the world. Genesis 47:13-26
Q. How did God use Joseph to save the world?
13. Jacob prepares to die. Genesis 47:27-31, 48:1-22
Q. What promises does Jacob remember in this story?
14. Jacob blesses his sons. Genesis 49:1-33
Q. Verse 10 is an amazing prophecy about the Messiah. Who is it talking
15. Joseph forgives his brothers. Genesis 50:1`-21
Q. What incredible things did Joseph say to his brothers after their
16. The death of Joseph. Genesis 50:22-26
Q. What does Joseph remind his brothers about before he died?
|Click to take the 100%
International Bible quiz